Date: 5th November
Location: The Utnarm Virtual Career Fair on Careergate
Would you like to get the opportunity to have a longer meeting with a company representative during the fair day? Then you should apply for the contact talks! The contact talks are a great place to talk about potential future job positions, as well as finding out whether you and the company share the same values. Chances are that you discover that you are the perfect matches for each other. On top of that, you’ll be able to enter a giveaway where you can win amazing prices. You don’t want to miss this!
This year, the contact talks will happen virtually at the Virtual Career Fair on Careergate. This makes it possible to participate from the comfort of your own home. The company representatives will select their candidates based on your student profiles. It’s, therefore, a great idea to start filling out your profile as soon as possible!
Companies offering contact talks:
Sigma Industry East North AB
Tata Consultancy Services
This is how you apply:
- A hot tip is to read up on these companies on their company stalls at Careergate. They provide all the information needed for you to choose which companies to apply for.
- In the company stalls, look for the section called “interviews”, which lists the company representatives and their available time slots.
- Click on the time slot that suits you the best and confirm the booking. You can only apply for a one-time slot per company.
- You will eventually receive an autogenerated email that will inform you if you were chosen or not. It’s very important that you check your junk mail regularly because of this!
- If you get chosen, the meeting link will be available for you in the “interviews” section in the company stall. Make sure you join the meeting on time during the fair day!
You should also know that the company representatives might choose their candidates as soon as they find good enough students. So don’t wait too long to apply! If you don’t get chosen, you can always apply again for another time slot if there are any available.